Friday, January 27, 2006

Newsletter alert...

Hey all... that's right.. it's almost time for your first edition of the Bay Road Bonus Newsletter... I'm hoping to have it 'in the mail' either tonite or tomorrow... so you know what that means... if you haven't signed up yet, now's your chance to get in on it and not miss a single issue (just enter your email in the little green box in the right hand margin)...

If you have signed up already.... well... you may want to add the email address bayroadblog@hotmail.com to your contact/address listing so that you don't miss it... I know Hotmail sent the first test to myself to my "Junk" folder and frankly I'm hurt and may never get over it...

A few more tweaks and I'll be hittin' the freakin' send button... so sign up now... I think I've got some good links/jokes/tips/info in there for you... and if you don't agree once you've seen it... well.. I hope you'll email me with your suggestions for improvement.

Later...

No comments: