Thursday, January 12, 2006

Me 21 to 40

More about me... I must admit.. this is getting a little more difficult...


21. Over-talkers make me crazy. You know them.. the ones that just keep talking and won't let you get a word in edgewise.

22. I believe there are no coincidences. Everything that makes you go 'wow, thats strange', no matter how insignificant, has a hidden lesson or message in it.

23. Your best defense against a crappy day is humor.

24. There has never been a comedy team that could rival the 3 Stooges. Timeless I tell you!

25. I think George W. is handsome.

26. I cringe when I hear the "ef" word.

27. It makes me crazy when I hear people telling their child to "Shut up"... you spent 2 years teaching the kid to talk, so LET THEM ALREADY... You'd be amazed at what they have to say if you really listen.

28. I believe the most important thing you can do with your child is to read to them.

29. Best movie EVER: Arsenic and Old Lace.

30. We'd all feel better mentally and physically if we danced with complete abandon for at least one half hour every day no matter how stupid we look doing the Hustle around our kitchen tables.

31. I sing in the shower, and in the truck but NEVER in public. Well.. ok, there was that horrible karaoke incident of 1993, I told them I didn't need another glass of that clear Mexican liquid with the worm in the bottle, but did they listen?

32. I have had a limit of 3 glasses of that clear Mexican liquid with the worm in the bottle, at any one time ever since 1993.

33. I get really silly when I'm over-tired.

34. Sometimes I talk without thinking about what I'm saying. Like the time I told a table full of elderly Jewish people that I am of German descent (on my mother's side) and then couldn't figure out why they were all staring at me with their mouths hanging open. Luckily my husband was able to translate that one for me.

35. If you can't laugh at yourself your not entitled to laugh at anyone else.

36. The hardest lesson I've learned to date: It NEVER pays to burn your bridges, you never know when your gonna wanna cross that river again.

37. The only nickname I've ever had is "The Spell-Check Queen"... woohoo... I've been livin' large!

38. Worst Movie EVER: Braveheart... 4 hours of blood and guts, really, no one needs to see that even if it does have Mel Gibson in it.

39. I wish I was gay because I really could use a wife to take care of me. If it wasn't for that "relations with a woman" part, I'd jump teams in a heartbeat. (stupid sensor on my sisters computer actually blocked me again on this one... Sis, your gonna have to get your OWN comuter...)

40. Ok.. so if I were to switch teams... I'd pick Angelina Jolie or Katherine Zeta Jones.

More.. Later...

1 comment:

Anne said...

You are too funny! I love this list and identify with a lot of the entries! Priceless.