Saturday, January 14, 2006

Me 41 to 60

Wow.. this is just like eating up all the room on the blog...

41. The 3 best words in the English language (when used together): "There's more cake."

42. The funniest thing I've heard lately: "You know what I do when I can't sleep? I ask my husband to tell me stories about when he was little. Puts me out every time!" (Thanks Roberta!) All this time I've been using the History Channel to lull me to sleep.

43. If I ever win the lottery the first thing I would buy is a whole new wardrobe.

44. It REALLY is a small world.

45. Line from a song that carries the most truth: "You can see the stars and still not see the light"

46. The quickest way to get me to attempt murder: Accuse me of faking an illness. I think it stems from my Mother screaming at me to "get your butt out of bed and get to school you little faker" as I would lie on my back and make myself cry harder so that the hot tears would run down the sides of my face and into my ear canals because that was the only thing that made the raging ear infections feel better.

47. I read lips... alot.

48. I can tell you what phone number you dialed just by listening to the tones of the keys.

49. The saxiest actor on tv: Richard Dean Anderson

50. It bothers me that the chain-smoking, RMV-working, cruel sisters on the Simpson's have a thing for Richard Dean Anderson

51. My biggest regret: smoking

52. I could easily become hooked on the tv show "Dog: The Bounty Hunter"... It's like a freak show but with a happy ending... You just can't stop looking at it... Look at the freaks... look at the freaks run... listen as the freaks say something even more stupid than those other freaks... and the criminals are pretty funny too!

53. I didn't eat steak for 20 years. Turns out it was the Adolphe's Meat Tenderizer that Mom would plaster the meat with that would make me physically ill at just the slightest whiff of it.

54. I love the smell of Play-doh.

55. I am semi-lactose intolerant. Give me milk and then get the room freshener ready. Preferably Play-doh scented.

56. It really irks me that restaraunts serve such huge portions. Does anyone really eat entire box of spaghetti in one sitting? Give me half the food at half the price and I'll be more than half happy.

57. It really irks me that spaghetti never really gets hot when you reheat it.

58. After more than 20 years of marraige, I still think my husband is pretty darn cute.

59. I'm still upset that Avon stopped making its "Wild Jasmine" perfume in 1985.

60. I want to retire to Pepperidge Farm.

again.. More.. Later...

No comments: