Saturday, January 14, 2006

All About Me 81 - 100 WOOHOO..

81. Two things I would change about myself: My head and my body. Yeah, that's all.

82. I'm a slow eater. Almost gaurenteed I will be the last one finished at any given meal.

83. The best meal I've ever had: Osso Buco on the Empress of the Seas cruise ship... gonna be kinda tough to get a second serving of that. But then again, maybe it had more to do with the fact that I didn't have to cook it, I didn't have to clean up after it, and the waiter called me "Princess". Now I know I'll never get a second serving of that.

84. I hate getting dressed up in "girl clothes" but I always feel better about myself when I do.

85. Best Album EVER: Gov't Mule's Deepest End

86. Rap Music is an oxymoron.

87. I don't understand the concept of tent camping. Willingly sleeping outside, on the ground, with no bathroom, no electricity, no nothing. Why? Who are these people that think it's fun to go without a pot to pee in? It's not called FUN, it's called the JURASSIC PERIOD. To camp is to spit in the face of hundreds of years of evolution. Our ancestor's worked really hard to develop electric lights, heat, the coffee maker, and the Holiday Inn Express, it is my duty to utilize them at all times.

88. The 2 most useful words to end any arguement: "Bite me!" (and I bet you thought it was gonna be "I'm sorry"... yeah.. right!)

89. Any company that uses the sound of a buzzing alarm clock in their late-nite television commercials should be boycotted, banned from ever advertising again, and then sold off to their biggest competitor.

90. American Indians in full tribal dress scare the bejeebers out of me. Past life issues? Maybe... but more likely it's all the parades in Spencer that I attended as a child. There was this tribe of Indians that would get all dressed up and 'war dance' around the crowd with tomahawks drawn... This also explains my fear of being hit in the head with a handful of hard candy.

91. I love pharmacys and office supply stores. The mall? forget it... Department stores? no thanks... Take me to a Staples or a CVS and I could shop all day long.

92. I wish I had an English accent so I could use phrases like "bloody 'ell" and not sound like an idiot.

93. I have no discernable accent. I attribute this to having been raised by television. There were no accent's on Gilligan's Island and the Brady kids all sounded like they were from the Midwest.

94. I have a thing for clocks.. Clocks everywhere.. several per room.. and I have no clue why. Well... that's not quite true, I have an inkling.. I was given an electric clock that was my Grandfathers, it kept excellent time and only stopped running once, on the day that he died, at the EXACT time of his death. Unlike Grandpa, I was able to shake it and get it to start ticking again, after which it ran like.. well.. clock-work.

95. One piece of green pepper in a pot will pollute the entire dish and render it inedible.

96. Flavored coffees should be banned. There is only ONE flavor of real coffee and that would be COFFEE... If you want Hazelnut flavor, buy a can of Planters and have at it.

97. If women ruled the world there would be no war, there would be no crime, and everyone would get talked about behind their backs.

98. OH.. and every other commercial on television would NOT be for Tampax because we would order all the research scientists in the world to stuff a wad of cotton up their butts and not allow them to remove it until they came up with a freakin' cure that would render feminine hygiene products a thing of the past. I'd be willing to bet we'd have a solution in 3 days flat.

99. I crack myself up sometimes. Like the time my son made the comment to his new girlfriend "I told you my parents were wierd." and I replied "How dare you say that, your parents are wonderful people, I know because I met them when we picked you up at the orphange!" I laughed for days about that one...

100. Sometimes my kid has a really strong point.

And that's it... now.. back to our regularly scheduled program.

Later.

No comments: