Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hey.. Check it out!

Take a look over on the right... down a little... that's it.. the light green box... I've had a momentary lapse of sanity and have decided to start a newsletter... that's right... get the wit, wisdom and stupidity of 9 2 Bay 2 9 2 10 delivered sporadically to your email inbox... Oh the luck.. the glee... the spam?? Never... each email newsletter comes with an actual link at the bottom that REALLY works that makes it so I can never send you another email newsletter again... OH... and even I don't have access to your email address... that's right... it will all be done thru Cafepress, the only information I get is the number of people that have signed up to receive the newsletter.. which at this moment stands at a solid ONE... and actually... that would be me...

So what can you expect in your email inbox? Stuff that hasn't made the blog... Cool links to stuff I'm playing with on the web... Links to other peoples blogs that I read and think you would enjoy... I may even throw in some of my Hobby tips and tricks.. If you read me with any regularity, you know what they are.. oh.. ok... computers and photography...

How often can you expect a newsletter? Well.. it depends.. I'll shoot for every couple of weeks and we'll see how it goes... one thing you can count on tho, is you won't be swamped with my rantings... Cafepress limits the mailings to one per week, so you'll never receive more than that...

Alrighty.. so now you know the scoop... click in the little green box and enter your email address already and let's get this thing rolling... just don't expect a newsletter this week.. I've already used up my weekly allotment trying to figure the interface out... we're off to a roaring start!

Later...

No comments: