Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's all relative...

So, once again, I hear I have another family reader... welcome Sis... yeah.. I know what your thinking, how many relatives does she have? Ok.. so it's true.. Mom didn't have children, she had a litter... just one at a time instead of all at once...

It's kind of nice finally getting more family members in here reading along, although I must say, it has turned the pressure up to make sure I make an entry every day, cause frankly, if I don't, I hear about it... Well.. yeah.. so I missed posting yesterday... sorry... no big deal... Oh.. but when I don't post that leaves the door open to emails like this one...

"Hey,is your pic light and crappy on your pc too? Is it supposed to be that way? Fix it,,,lol"


Sheesh... yeah.. so the pic was light and crappy... and it took a long time in Photoshop to get it that way... Yes.. it was intentional.. it was designed to hide that Alfred Hitchcock chin that seems to have some how found a very comfortable home on my head... Anyway... so.. in the interest of keeping the peace in my email inbox I have uploaded a new "Me" photo... Frankly, it looks like crap being really little over in the right hand column there... so here's a bigger version of it...

Me

It is too me... it's all of my favorite things... well.. most of them anyway... and frankly I love it... now I just have to make sure I post everyday so I don't have to hear about the other things that are 'wrong' with the blog.... oh well.. it's all relative...

Later...

No comments: