Monday, January 02, 2006

Having a bird over censorship...

So... I've been effectively censored here on 9 2 Bay... It seems "new family reader" is using a company computer (during breaktime ONLY of course) to view this blog and it has one of those horrible CENSORSHIP programs on it and I managed to set it off and get her blocked from my site yesterday... It was those darn birds that did it... no.. don't bother to go look.. I changed my wording to get her in past the censors... Originally I had made a reference to a ton of tufted t*t mice... throw an "i" in there.. you know.. the BIRD... that's right.. that's all it took to get me banned on that computer... sheesh... I know one company that I'd like to give the bird to! I guess this will have to do...



Won't you all join me in flipping them the bird?

Later....

No comments: