Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Foreign invasion...

So Mr. 9 2 Bay flies off to lovely, sunny San Jose and all I got was this stupid cold... Oh, but it's no ordinary cold... this one is a freakin' foreign import... courtesy of United Airlines... my normal colds consist of exactly one day of sneezing, then about a week of a little coughing, sinus headaches, and a general 'sick' feeling...

This cold has invaded my head, my chest, my nose and declared war on my lungs... I've been sneezing for 2 weeks... breathing has become a chore... the sneezing sounds like explosive anti-aircraft fire... and the coughing has taken on the distinct sound of machine guns just over the horizon... Yes... San Jose and United Airlines have declared war on my health, and frankly, I think they are winning the battle... I just keep hoping for a cease-fire...

If anyone out there has a 'secret-weapon'for winning this kind of war, I sure could use it... In the meantime I'll just keep throwing water and NyQuil on the flames and keep digging those foxholes to hide in... Another couple days of this and I may be screaming for the Medics... Damn you San Jose!

Later...

No comments: