Sunday, January 08, 2006

Date Night and Newsletter update.

So.. last nite was date nite here on 9 2 Bay... How's that for something different! A REAL Date.. with people I have never met before... so in actuality it was a BLIND DATE for me! Hey.. you.. get your mind out of the gutter... it was a 'couples date'... Just 2 couples getting together for a little adult conversation... no...there you go again.. not THAT kind of "ADULT" conversation... I know.. unheard of, huh? Well.. We received a very nice invitation to dinner from another couple that are clients of Mr. 9 2 Bay's business and Mr. 9 2 Bay felt we would all hit it off... and he was right... a lovely time was had by all.. the evening was spent with good food and great conversation and ALOT of laughs, turns out there ARE other people out there that have the same sick sense of humor as me, actually, even more so... I could learn alot from this VERY funny lady... Hopefully we can make this a regular occurance... Imagine that... having friends that we actually see more than twice a year! It could be a whole new experience for us all... excellent! Gee... I hope their willing to go out with us again, it would be a shame to have tried something new only to get dumped by our new potential "Date Night" friends... Wow... that would be awful... dumped after just one date... I'll have to keep you posted on this one, she's supposed to email me, so I suppose we'll see if we can arrange a second date sometime soon! Oh... who knew that after 20 years of marraige we would be worrying about getting dumped by our dates... HA.. go figure...

And now the newsletter update... My newsletter test to myself was most successful.. and I've even gotten myself some subscribers! Woohoo... thanks so much for your support if you've signed up... if you haven't signed up yet.. what are you waiting for, an invitation?? Well.. ok then.. consider yourself invited! I've even gotten the first official issue almost ready for sending, and, if I say so myself, it's a PIP... so don't miss out... sign up already!

Later....

No comments: