Thursday, July 08, 2004

Why blog Bay?

So a daily commute is kind of a strange topic for a blog.  OH.. but you haven't read it yet.. probably because it hasn't been written.  so why blog it?  I love my commute.  I did 5 years of Ware to Springfield commuting - 32 2 Pike 2 291 - NOT FUN!  For the last 6 months I've been doing the Ware to Easthampton route - who knew there were so many flowers?  So many mountains? So many cows? So very much to see!  Everyday there has been something different.. Something noteable..  Something memorable.. Something discussion worthy..  as you will soon see.. 
 
I'll start with a few of the sites I've seen in the past 6 months in my travels to get this thing started and we'll just travel on from there.  Just a few topics to come, you ask?  ok..  we'll do..  "Was that a WOLF?"   "Damn that bird was ugly!"  "It's my fault the cops are out in-force on Bay!"  (really!)   "The Mountain is Missing!"   "What it takes to be a construction worker on Bay Road"  "Recipe for Disaster - Just add traffic cop!"  "Anti-Gravity Bovines"  "Four long ears and Eight Stubby Legs"..   Oh the list is endless..  So sit back and let me do the driving!
 
Laura 

No comments: