Friday, July 09, 2004

Excuse me? Can I Hedge your Hog?

The back of the truck said "Western Mass Problem Wildlife Management".. OH OH OH!! I wanna do their tv ads.. PLEASE??

Announcer in a really fast twangy voice:

That's right folks.. here at Western Mass Problem Wildlife we'll bag your bear.. we'll manage your moose.. we'll even capture your coyote! Got squirrels? That's right.. we'll snag the squirrels.. we'll rangle your rodents.. bait your beaver.. even wrestle your raccoon..
Cause here at WMPW we just love boxin' those bats.. shaggin' out your snakes.. sequestering your skunks... and hedgin' your hogs..
So give us a call today! We'll pick up your porcupine.. gather up your geese.. route out your rats.. and send your possum packing!
*fully licensed, vaccinated, and insured.. Call Now!

Oh the things you see on Bay Road.. I love my ride!

Laura

No comments: