Thursday, July 08, 2004

Four long ears and Eight Stubby Legs

Hey.. put the donkeys back in the front yard!  For a while there, they were..  on the front lawn of the house were these 2 absolutely adorable little donkeys..  not your average grey donkeys.. no.. these are white and brown spotted donkeys.. and shaggy.. and little.. and just OH so very cute..  I've become obsessed with these donkeys..  every day my husband has to hear me lament the fact that 'THOSE people still haven't put MY donkeys back in the front of the house'..  yes.. MY donkeys.. I drive by them every day..  I adore them..  they are now MY DONKEYS..  and I want them moved back near the road so I can see them properly..  Is Hector getting enough to eat?  Molly?  How's she doing?  Yes.. I have named MY donkeys..  and I miss them..  so please..  I need my four long ears and eight stubby legs fix..
 
Laura

No comments: