Thursday, July 08, 2004

Anti-Gravity Bovines

How do they do it?  The cows I mean..  Across the street from Hartsbrook farm there are these hills.. hillocks I guess is what they call them..  these little tiny rolling hills that are only about 5 square feet at the top, but with these sides that are almost straight up!  Some of them have to be 20 feet from top to bottom..  straight freakin' UP!  And the cows..  their on top.. their on the sides.. their at the bottom looking up..  it's amazing..  if you painted a picture, an exact replica of that scene..  no one would believe it.. cows can't do that they would say.. are those supposed to be "special anti-gravity cows"? aahh.. but then.. if you painted a picture of an orange tree.. they'd say "tree's aren't orange!"  Well.. I tell you what.. you just come visit me in the fall and I'll not only show you the anti-gravity bovines.. but I'll show you a couple million orange trees too!
 
Laura

No comments: