Tuesday, July 13, 2004

It's 2 lanes, I gotta pass!

Pet Peeve #24 - "It's 2 lanes here, so I HAVE to pass"..  Great... so the bridge has re-opened to 2 lanes in each direction, wonderful..  so now everyone gets the 2 lane fever..  it doesn't matter that it's only a total of a couple hundred feet.. there are two lanes.. they MUST be used..  it doesn't matter that the only extra distance I'm going to gain in traffic is that I will now be in front of you instead of behind.. it's 2 lanes.. it's the law of the road.. I HAVE to pass..  sure.. I'll have to work my way back to the original lane in about 50 feet or so..  but.. its' TWO LANES..  count 'em..  TWO.. so I've got to hit 55mph to make it past you in time to get in front of you before the lane ends.. but hey.. I HAVE TO I tell you.. I JUST have to! 
 
Laura

No comments: