Friday, March 31, 2006

I wanna be on Survivor...

No.. are you kidding... have you seen the way these people live? No freakin' way... I just want to go on the show so I can have naming rights for the new tribe after the merge... First, I'd dub the new Tribe "Fahkarwee"... Then I'd make myself a sign and hang it around my neck saying "Chief Wierdah"... at the next tribal council I would announce to the world that "I am Chief of the new tribe.. Chief Wierdah... Fahkarwee Tribe"! HA... Think they'd let me? OK.. so I'm a little tired today...

Later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

must be the "crazy daisies" affecting you!

Laura Merwin said...

You may be right.. seems the Crazy Daisy's bleed whatever color they were dyed... my hands are all blue, purple, pink, orange and yellow splotches... it may be leeching into my brain...