Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Save the Arts...

So when I setup my home office I of course needed some art work for the walls... At the time I wasn't doing much with my photographs - printwise... so I had to dig for some stuff to put up on the walls... When I remembered about my portfolio from my old "Basic Drawing 101" class... Now that the pics have been up for a while I realized that a couple of them might be at risk of fading or at the very least getting smeared beyond recognition... So I snapped a couple quick pics of them this morning... most of the pics came out horrible in the low light so I'll have to spend some time lighting them properly and re-photographing them.. but this one didn't come out too bad...

So... this was my attempt at saving the arts today... but I tell you.. if you really want to do something to help "Save the Arts" make one of the prerequisites for taking Basic Drawing 101 a modicum of talent and keep people like me out of that type of classes.

Later....

No comments: