Friday, March 24, 2006

Idol Bites...

Yeah.. I'm still hooked on that stupid show.. so here's my predictions...

Top 3 - Chris, Mandisa and Taylor - in that order...

Who's next to go? Bucky.. PLEASE let it be Bucky...

Who's gonna go far but should be immediately dumped? "Forrest.. Forrest Pickler"...

Of all the performances so far are there any that I would spend 88 cents to download from Wallymart.com - Chris Daughtry's "I Walk the Line"... brilliant.. Alternative Cash, who would have thought.. well apparently Chris.. and that's why he needs to win this thing!

Dumbest schtick... Taylor... Dude.. you got a great voice - quit it with the Ray Charles poses - it's gonna get you booted Buddy!

Later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm hooked again, too! I think the winner will be Chris. He's such a natural. I think Katherine will be in the top 3 along with Mandisa despite her size. Taylor is a bit much...he grows tiring. The reason Bucky is still in is because he gets the redneck vote. Lisa will be gone before he is. Ace will be in for awhile because he looks good. Elliot will be gone soon because he isn't easy on the eyes. Paris is very talented for 16 but won't last either. Pickler needs to quit the dumb blone cutesy act. Can't wait till next week....