Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wasted Idol

Man... what a mess last nite... What were they thinking? I know that's what I was thinking... "Suds in a Bucket"? "Forrest... Forrest Pickler" needs to go back to the blonde Gump act! "A Real Good Man"? Apparently a Real Good Man with a mouth full of hot sh*t... Gospel?? GEEZ... Ace? With that performance it wasn't only Jupiter that was crying! The only one worth listening to was Taylor and even he didn't choose the best song but at least he sounded good doing it...

I think alot of them did more damage than good with their choices last nite... it really was a peek at the kind of albums their gonna want to release if they win... so... When was the last time you purchased a Gospel album? NEVER?? ok.. maybe that's just me.. What a waste of an hour... *sigh...

Later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sentiments exactly! I thought Paris and Mandiesel were the most entertaining of the night but most of the show was quite boring...lousy song choices. I thiink Lisa will be knocked off next week...Bucky will get the "country" fans vote (and there are a lot of country fans out there)and so will make it through another week. Ace has a nice face but he needs to do a little something more with the hair. Also, he has a fairly decent voice but he seems too uncomfortable with his hand movements..not very natural with his singing gestures and lack of body movements, unlike Paris or Mandiesel. Now Elliot is another one...he was like a jack-in-the-box...weird! I think Simon Cowell is right on with most of his comments even if he is cruel sometimes. He really knows his stuff. Who else could have put together such an unbelievble singing group as 'Il Divo'?! Now there's talent! Are you familiar with them? Four gorgeous looking guys singing magnificent clsssical type stuff. Even if your not in to classical, you'll learn to love these guys and their music! Check 'em out.

Anonymous said...

Told you it would be Lisa getting knocked off....let's hope next week will be more entertaining!

Laura Merwin said...

Next week is COUNTRY MUSIC... just shoot me in the head with my 30 odd 6, put me in the bed of my pickup truck, drive me across the Chattahoochie, and bury me with my best huntin' dog!