Thursday, March 23, 2006

Unintentional Body Parts...

Well that was just too funny! Two entries ago I threatened to put another of my body part pics up on the blog, and then yesterday I go and put up a pic of my feet. I didn't even realize I was following through on my threat until I got a comment last nite saying "first your butt, now your feet - what's next?"... too funny... it was completely unintentional... I was playing around in one of Flickr's forums and the topic was "Our Poster Children" (check 'em out some of them are brilliant!)suggesting that we take one of our pics and make a motivational poster out of them... and I selected my "Feet" picture... I liked it so much I then posted it to the blog... I was following thru on my threat and didn't even realize it... sheesh.. if this continues I'm gonna have to change the Title of this thing to "Head 2 Toe 2 Butt 2 Whatever"... Nah... I don't wanna be subjected to that and I'm sure you don't either... So I think the run of body parts is done... but then again... you NEVER KNOW!... mmmuuuwwwaaahhhaaa....

Later

No comments: