Thursday, March 09, 2006

New Project...

So I think I've found my new project.. Walmart Photo offers these (what look really nice) photo books... that you can upload your photos to and customize with your own text... 35 bucks for a hard cover - leather coffee table quality book with 20 pages of photos... the first 20 pages are included in the price, but you can do up to 200 pages at an extra $1.54 per page... uumm.. YEAH.. sign me up.. How cool is that... Now I just have to decide on what photos to include (it looks like you can put up to 6 photos on each side of each page)... And of course there is that all important "first photo" that will show thru the square cutout in the cover... I tell you what.. shoot me a note or a comment and let me know which photo YOU think should be on the cover..

Later...
ps... once I get this completed I'll of course let you know how it turned out.. and who knows.. maybe you'll even have the opportunity to get your own copy...

No comments: