Friday, March 10, 2006

Got Mule?

I DO!! Woohoo... That's right folks... Gov't Mule is coming to the Calvin in Northampton on 4/28 and I got me some tix! I've loved these guys ever since I saw them at the Jammys in NYC 2 years ago... unfortunately at the time I wasn't familiar with their music although I certainly knew their faces from having posted them about a gazillion times on a clients website... We lucked out and got All Access passes to the Jammys courtesy of the client... so of course we had to use the extended permissions that were afforded to us and headrd back stage at the Theater at the Garden... walking thru the semi-dark rats nest of skinny little corridors who was the first star we ran into? None other than Warren Haynes.. THE MULE MAN himself... greeting him with a hey how are ya as we passed in the hall I thought.. huh.. that was Warren Haynes I should have given his stuff a listen... BOY should I have... he blew me away that nite and long story short.. I'm now his number one semi-stalker fan...

When I saw the show listed on the Mule Newsletter, right up the freakin' street, I just had to go... so I put the call into the client for tix... I'm still waiting to hear but I just couldn't chance missing this opportunity.. so I ponied up for some tix myself... now I just have to wait and see if I can score that GOLDEN ticket that the client is working on for me.. that's right.. ALL ACCESS - PHOTO/PRESS PASS... Do I DARE hope??? Keep your fingers crossed with me... but either way...

I GOT MULE!!! WOOHOO!!!

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! You go girl! Got my fingers crossed for ya! (What size shirt do you wear? ;o) Gotta have the gear - and I owe ya big time!!)