Friday, March 17, 2006

You'd think I'm Irish...

Nope.. not a drop (that I know of) of Irish in me... Dad's family is Canadian French... Mom's (although we're not positive cause Grandma and Grandpa would never say) is German... but you know what? I got the luck o' the Irish today for sure! I got my first tip in my new little tip jar.. (thank you so much!) The_Man_Jeff called to say he's coming home this afternoon... woohoo... and I've been told I have a surprise gift being delivered to me sometime today... I'm on a roll I tell you... a lovely candle holder last weekend and now a tip, a visit and a surprise present... Who needs leprechauns when you've got wonderful friends and family like I do...

So.. it's shaping up to be a lovely St. Patrick's Day here on 9 2 Bay... May the luck of the Irish be with you all as well... May you be surrounded by your lovin' friends and family - hoist yourself a glass of Guinness, settle down to a nice corned beef and cabbage dinner with some wonderful company, may the wind be at your back as you take the high road to your pot of gold, and may your Lucky Charms never get soggy!

Later...

No comments: