Saturday, April 01, 2006

Best Burger in Town...


Here's an incredibly crappy pic of the most incredible burger in town... Where can you get one? Country Kitchen in Ware... Route 9 at the old Cumberland Farms building... We've decided to let them feed us rather than shopping, cooking and cleaning up after ourselves from now on... OH.. and the best part... 8oz's of beef.. cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo and BACON with chips (I sprung for some of their extra yummy onion rings here!) and a pickle.. 5 BUCKS! AWESOME...

Ok.. commercial over.. we now return to our regularly scheduled program...

Later.. like after lunch...
OH.. and ps... their grilled prime rib on Friday nite rocks as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're making me hungry....guess I'll go get myself a salad....yummy! I keep telling myself "nothing tastes as good as being thin feels". Besides, I'm going to a party tonight and plan to "pig out"!