Monday, April 24, 2006

Bearly Monday...

Ayup.. so it seems my bear is back... I hadn't seen any sign of him for over a week so I figured it was safe to start feeding the birds again... afterall they are nesting so it seemed the right thing to do... well.. guess again... even tho I only put out one of the small green plastic feeders the bugger still tracked it down.. I again found the hook pulled over to the ground and plastic bottle emptied... but even that wasn't the most alarming part... it looks like he took a little trip onto my front porch... I thought I heard a clunk out on the front porch when we went to bed last nite, but I figured it was the cats getting rambunctious again... but after finding the feeder raided, the lawn chair tipped over, and the cats dish licked clean I think it was a little more than a cat fight that took place out there! So.. unfortunately, I think the birds are on their own for dinner now... and the cats will just have to finish dinner right after it's served cause their dish is gonna disappear if they leave any leftovers... *sigh.. what a pain...

Anyway... that's about that... now... about the pics on here lately... funny... I run them on here and I run them on my Flickr account... on here I get comments like "have you lost it?" and yet on Flickr I get people that have gone out and purchased toys just to photograph them (and VERY nicely give me credit for the inspiration!)... Really wierd... so anyway.. if you've got an opinion on the 'toy photos' speak up... love 'em... hate 'em... think I've gone insane? Whatever... lemmeno!

Later...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding?? What is it they say? "You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing." Have fun!! You're certainly not the only one out there playing with and photographing toys! And it's a good thing. . .

Anonymous said...

you've lost it,no wonder your underwear is all dirty

Laura Merwin said...

Well.. lucky for you Anonymous there are exactly 11,256,789 other blogs out there you can read.

Anonymous said...

wow,you ask for opinions,then you slam them

Laura Merwin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura Merwin said...

no offense was meant... it was simply a statement that the toys will continue (I'm just having WAY too much fun to stop now!) and if you don't like them that you'll need to go elsewhere...

** the above comment was removed so I could add the below...

another reason for the decision to continue the toys is their popularity... I posted the frogs above and within 2 hours they had generated views by 43 different people... So I guess your overruled.. sorry!

Anonymous said...

i didn't say i didn't like them,i rather do,but, i miss the journey stories