Sunday, April 16, 2006

Bearly Sunday...

So what did Sunday bring? Well.. here's a pic...

Bear Damage

Seems there may be a bear in them thar woods... He bent my shepards hook completely over... smashed my cedar thistle feeder... disassembled my 2 green plastic feeders... and left his scent to drive the stupid little angry dog nuts... We're just lucky he didn't crash his way onto the screened-in back porch where the giant bag of seed was stored...

It's kind of tempting to leave the feeder up and try and get a shot of him with the camera.. but for the sake of the little dog's life... I think not... We did refill it and put it up for the birds today, but I removed it and the bag of seeds for the nite... hopefully it's long gone by now.. but you never know... I'll be checking carefully before stepping out onto the porch for a little while at least... and of course.. keeping the camera at the ready!

Later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look out kiddo! Did you hear about the black bear that carried away a 5-year-old?? Pretty local too. I wouldn't mess with 'em! And keep the stupid little angry dog on a short leash.

Anonymous said...

BTW, how did the hubby make out with the 'broken' ankle? Men..how stubborn they can be!