Friday, April 07, 2006

An Accident Waiting...

So... I've been a little slacker in the laundry department these days... and frankly things are getting a little sparse... like socks that match... and underwear that haven't been washed and over-bleached so many times that a thong would probably cover more of my butt... (how's that for a mental picture for ya! HA!)

I really feel like an accident just waiting to happen... after-all.. isn't that what we were all told as kids "Make sure your wearing clean underwear, what if you get into an accident?"... I must admit, that as I was driving to Wallymart this morning (seems I've been a grocery slacker as well) all I could think of was... "What if"... OH MY.. what would the EMT's think? So.. I began to formulate a plan...

"It's ok... my thigh bone always juts out like that... I'll just run home.. get cleaned up and go into the Doctor's later for an xray.."

"Blood... what blood? OH... the stuff all over my pants? NO... I was just drinking a Bloody Mary on my way to the store... Maybe you should arrest me rather than taking me to the hospital.."

"It's ok... really... my sneakers always get jammed under the dashboard like that... the swelling will go down in a little while and I'll be able to get free."

Well.. maybe I should just go do some laundry! Now to navigate those cellar stairs...

Later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!! You go girl! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the solution should have been to just buy new socks and underwear while you were at Wallymart buying groceries!

Laura Merwin said...

HA! It did cross my mind!