Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Yesterdays pic...

So.. a quick way to get your stuff back is to complain about it publicly.. Amazingly my camera card reader appeared on the kitchen table tonite.. woohoo... So here's the picture you should have seen yesterday!

Ware's Unitarian Church

It's Ware's Unitarian Church... soon to be no more... in case you don't recognize it, it's located on Rt. 9 - Ware Center - next to the Town Hall... I've always loved this building and would have loved to purchase it when it was up for sale a few years ago, but you know how that goes... you kinda get have some money... I always thought it would make an awesome 'in-town' home... Well.. it's just as well I'm broke cause it suffered a collapsed wall a while back and is now condemned... the crane and wrecking ball are all in place ready to take out this lovely old building.. I have to say.. I'll be VERY sorry to see it go... it brought a grace and style all it's own to downtown Ware...

Later

No comments: