Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Tough week!

Yeah.. it's been a tough week... Dad is home now, so that's something anyway.. I think I'm as happy to have him home as he is to be home! Enuf stress already! There are only so many beers in the fridge! :)

So anyway.. here's some quickies...

The little girl Shasta from Idaho..
FOUND ALIVE!! Woohoo... I'd say 'alive and well' but we can only hope that she will be 'well' after having spent 6 weeks with that monster! Hopefully they will invent a new way to die just for that man! I also wouldn't mind if they came up with some kind of punishment for that idiot judge that let this guy back out on the street!

Bush Crashes into Cops
Seems Bush was out mountain biking while at the G8 Conference and managed to collide with a cop sent to secure the area. Bandaged hands and arms later you can bet that cop won't be on a bike anytime soon.. or carrying a gun... or wearing a badge.. at the very least he's gonna get a heck of a lotta ribbing back at the police station.. comments like "Come on.. it's as easy as riding a bike.. ooops.. that's right.. never mind!"...

Masslive.com off the air
Seems my favorite news site is having a power outage problem that's effecting their hosting company... it's been over 24 hours that they have been dark.. HELLO.. can you say NEW hosting company... Hey guys! Give me a call.. I'd be happy to host your site for you and I can guarentee you wouldn't be dark for 24 hours ever again!

Dancing with the Stars...
Yeah.. I'll admit I've been watching that bit of fluff... you gotta admit John Hurley is a hoot! Love those soundbites... like.. "anyone can sweat but right now I could knock the buzzards off a dung heap!" and "Oh Mommy.. make it stop!" Anyway, we can just ALL be thankful that the new season of Stargate starts soon... frankly.. NOT soon enough!

And that's about it for now... I'm gonna try and get back on track here.. I was doing pretty well with the posting till this latest bump in the road.. a little catchup and hopefully we can all get back to normal...

Later

No comments: