Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A New Film Short...

Yeah.. so who wants their newly released sex film to run a short 15 minutes? I don't blame Colin Farrell for sueing.. Imagine what that trial is gonna be like? "But your honor.. yes.. I act in films, but this wasn't my best performance.." Hopefully he won't be lying on the stand... Man.. you've hardly got time to get the cellophane off the microwave popcorn, and you can forget the Pepsi...

With the plethora of these type of "stars in action" films maybe they should start having an awards show! They could call it the "Fast Forward till Their Naked" Awards.. or maybe the "Yes, I'm That Stupid" Award... OH.. I know.. the "They Swore They Would Erase It!" Award...

Anyway.. if they do, I'm sure Colin will be up for "Best Male Actor in a Quickie Film" Award... He must be so proud!

Later...

No comments: