Sunday, July 31, 2005

Down on the farm...

Today's excursion involved visiting the farms of Hardwick and West Brookfield... We met all kinds of characters.. Like this guy!

Long Horn

And how much more "New Englandy" can you get than this lovely barn with it's gaggle of Canadian Geese in the field... ok.. so maybe it looks more Canada than New England but whatever...

Barn with Goose infestation!

Unfortunately they planted a HUGE satalite dish right in front of this barn (you can just see the corner of it) I can't crop it any closer without losing the lovely cupola on the top of the barn, so if I decide to use this pic for printing purposes I'm gonna have to take some serious Photoshop tools to it..

And then... there was this guy! Amazing how I got him to pose for me - isn't it?

Feeling a little stuffy

Ok.. so he was a really bad example of amatuer taxidermy... but how cool is that? We found him sitting on a wall at a "Pick your own Blueberries" farm... he got our attention for sure... He made my day!

Later...

No comments: