Friday, July 15, 2005

Quickies for Friday...

They recovered a couple of those poor dog-napped pooches... stellar! They guess that when the nappers discovered that the dogs weren't pure breds they dumped them in the woods, where they were rescued by a good doggie samaritan... Luckily the bad guys were biggoted uneducated snobs! IMHO you can't beat a mutt - all the fun of the different breeds in the dogs makeup without all the inbreeding problems... Some of the rarer breeds really can say "I'm my own grandpa"... and unfortunately they also got great-grandma's blindness, deafness, hip problems and siezures... gimme a mutt anyday - just not today, thanks!

HOT>> HOT>> HOT>>> Killer heating bills thru the winter.. and now killer electric bills for the AC... stop already!

Construction on Rt 9 Hadley... so.. I thought I'd beat it outta the office early yesterday... so in my wisdom I packed up the laptop and hit the road at 3:30 yesterday afternoon... thanks to the backup on the backside of that darn bridge I lost a half hour of my 'stolen time'... so much for bright ideas...

Missing men... this time it's a 20 year old and a 57 year old... and again.. Masslive.com hasn't featured any of the stories... they did do a quick mention on one of the sections of their site of the 20 year old but you really had to dig for the story.. HELLO... you feature a story on missing dogs but this makes 3 people now that you've done nothing to get the word out on... Masslive... I love ya.. but DAMN!!! Ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves!!! So much for Community Service! Shame.. Shame.. SHAME!

Later....

No comments: