Thursday, July 07, 2005

Happy Blogiversary!

Hey.. it's our first Anniversary here on 9 2 Bay 2 9 2 10! For one full year I've been posting stories about whatever happens to be on my mind, and I've enjoyed every minute of it.. I hope you, Dear Readers, have enjoyed it as well!

What can you expect over the coming year? I'm not really sure, as I said earlier I don't plan my posts, but just the nature of a Blogiversary makes you want to take a look at where things are going and maybe putting some semblance of a plan in place. More rants? More raves? Pet Peeves? Oh.. Word of the Day, we haven't had one of those in a while... More Politics and/or "in the news" type stories? Quickies? Silver Toilet Paper Awards? I guess we'll just have to wait and see... In the meantime, thanks for reading along, I appreciate it!

Happy Blogiversary to us all!

Later...

No comments: