Sunday, July 17, 2005

New Discoveries...

We had quite the interesting Sunday drive today... from Skinner Mountain.. to the center of Northampton.. with a quick stop for breakfast in Morocco... that's right.. Morocco.. by way of the Amanouz Cafe.. I discovered lots of things today, perhaps the one thing that will stay with me the longest is that I don't like Moroccan food...

now.. I can't say Moroccan food sucks cause Mr. 9 2 Bay certainly loved it and it was a good thing, he not only ate his own Pasha Omelet but he ate my Mediteranian French Toast and my sausage... me.. I couldn't get past the smell... I can STILL smell it... stinky feet... I'm not sure what that spice was that they so liberally sprinkled on EVERYTHING...cumin?? curry?? I'll just refer to it as 'powdered toe jam'... and it was on everything... the french toast and especially the sausage.. and my husbands breath.. (stop talking to me.. NOW.. I can't breathe!) The stench was horrible... My stomach still isn't back to normal... I may be stuck with bland oatmeal and boiled chicken for the next week cause that's about all I can stomach right now.. hours later... no spices.. no sauces.. and please NO aromas!

So anyway... unless Morocco has sprouted a Wendy's or KFC on every street corner, I don't think I'll be visiting there anytime soon - unless of course I decide I need a really quick way to lose weight, but of course I'd need to pick up a gas mask first as well.. OH THE STENCH!! Powdered Toe Jam... indeed!

Later...

No comments: