Sunday, July 24, 2005

New Bloggy Features!!!

That's right dear Readers... we've got a NEW feature here on
9 2 Bay 2 9 2 10!

ANNOUNCING!!! DIRECT EMAIL!!"


WOOHOO!! That's right... now you can all shoot me private comments... I'd heard a few things from some readers that are also friends of mine that went kinda like this.. "If it wasn't gonna be published directly on the blog - I was gonna reply to that post..." So now... ya'll can do just that... ok.. so it's just a crappy hotmail account - but hey - it should work...

So.. take note.. the bottom of each post is now different... there is a link for "post a public comment" which of course will still post directly to the blog.. and then there is the NEW "email me privately".. and as usual the little envelope icon will allow you to email this post to your friends and family...

This could be a great new feature here.. I may even run a CONTEST... that's right.. PRIZES and everything... I've been wanting to do this for awhile now but couldn't come up with a 'safe' way for people to enter the contest with their reply information so I could get in touch with them should they be the "lucky winner"... Well this should solve that! HHMM.. the ideas are flowing already... if you got any.. well.. NOW you should know what to do!

Later....

No comments: