Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Robbed... again....

Well.. you would have had a new pic to look at today, but it's stuck in my camera... Once again, I've been robbed... first it was my old laptop... then my Palm pilot... then my old camera... then my thumbdrive... and now the latest theft... my camera card reader... and who has all my electronic toys?? Mr. 9 2 Bay 2 9 2 10! That man can pick up a piece of electronics and abscond with it faster than the stupid little dog can grab your sandwich outta your hand!

I don't even know why he borrowed it, but it disappeared into his(read formerly MY) laptop bag and went off to work with him... I may never see it again... I still haven't gotten even a glimpse of my old Palm since the day he decided he needed it for something or other...

Anyway... I'm sure the pics I took this morning are just stunning... photo-card worthy even... but then in all actuality.. we may never know... at least until I buy a smaller-cooler replacement! HA!

Later...

No comments: