Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Dognappings...

According to Masslive (and the giant graffiti type sign on Bay Rd. in B'town) there has been a rash of dognappings in the area of late... My heart goes out to the poor owners, having a pet can really be like having a child.. you baby them, and love them, and they love you back.. it must be really horrible to find your beloved Pookie missing... me on the other hand... I'd be amazed if:

a. Anyone actually WANTED to steal my beloved Gretchen (have you seen her pics on here?)

b. Anyone could actually CATCH Gretchen, so they could haul her away (see the post "It's F'in Thursday!")

c. Anyone other than Mr. 9 2 Bay 2 9 2 10 could find her so charming as to be irresistible (When we met Gretchen at the Puny Paws Pound she ran in circles about 50 times, jumped 8 feet in the air, and then promptly shit on the floor... yeah.. charming.. let's take her home and not the fully trained, extremely well behaved collie over there!)

d. All of the above.

So.. everyone that has had their little FooFoo taken from them, I'm so sorry... as for my Gretchen, may you all feel sorry for me!

Later...

No comments: