Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Oh.. the neglect...

Sorry everyone.. been a bit off the wall lately, and every spare moment has pretty much been spent behind the lens of the new camera! It is amazing the learning curve a new piece of equipment brings... I basically could switch my old camera to manual override and set it to where I wanted it with my eyes closed... things are VERY different with the new Canon... I AM loving it tho.. I made absolutely the right choice... The two old Minolta's are on their way to their new ebayer owners, I hope they will enjoy them as much as I did... I didn't get as much for them as I would have liked but so goes the way of auctions... they each got themselves quite a good deal...

One of the nice things about the new camera tho is the small size... my old camera used to take up about a third of my camera bag so it didn't leave much room for anything else in there... this little puppy takes less than a quarter of the bag... so you know what that means.. LOTS of room for TOYS!!! woohoo!! See what I mean... there is no way I could have brought him along in the past...

Dino from the Black Lagoon.

OH.. and the view screen that swivels and turns... LOVE IT... I can get down low and not have to.. well.. get down low... like this...

Sea Shell in Gold.

It also allows you to go into stealth mode... you can turn the screen so it doesn't look like your taking a pic... like the pic of Gretchen down below... normally she sees you point the camera at her and that's it, she's off and running... now it's not as obvious and I may be able to actually get some good shots of her...

Anyway... I'll try and get back to the regularly scheduled blogging... thanks for being patient...

Later...

No comments: