Thursday, June 01, 2006

Happy June..

Well.. at least I got a little bit of an update going on here.. It's really been bugging me that the top "Slide" doohickey was showing the same pics over and over... so I went in and took down a new code snippet so now the pics are up-to-date... I'm not sure if it will auto-update now (not that it was doing that before) but I'll try and remember to update the code if I see that they are getting way out of date again... I do still need to change up the "Maple Sugar" pic on the right - although I've yet to decide what I wanna put over there...

The Tip Jar (AHEM... to everyone except Sandra who has been more than generous!) is still there, but I removed that calendar thingy that was also giving me guilt about not keeping up to date so that's gone...

Trying to keep it fresh in here... and maybe one of these days I'll actually be able to get unchained from this stupid desk and have something worth blogging about... sheesh...

later...

No comments: