Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wanna get married?

Ok.. so admittedly I'm a bit bored these days... Did I happen to mention that I do weird things when I'm bored?? Ok.. how about this.. You wanna get married? No.. not to me.. I've been married for over 22 years already... but I can marry you.. you know.. to whoever you would like... That's right.. you can now refer to me as "REVEREND Laura"! Yup... I'm an official Minister of the Universal Life Church! Which means I can marry you, absolve you of your sins, and officiate at your funeral! (Preferably not all on the same day, thanks!) Cool huh? So.. who's up for being my first happily married nuptuated couple?? Just shoot me a note and I'll be there!

Later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Universal Life Church? Is that a sect of the Church of Scientology?

Laura Merwin said...

Nope.. not Scientology.. we can go to the Doctor, but we have to stop by the airport on the way and play the tambourine!