Saturday, June 24, 2006

OH.. but you flatter me!

I got the nicest compliment today... Big Sis called and congratulated me on my front page foray on Masslive (which is over now btw... news is so fleeting)thanks sis... I am pretty tickled about it... OH.. but that wasn't the compliment... as the conversation progressed Sister Dearest made the comment below:
"You know.. I clicked on the picture of the Masslive thingy in your blog and it took me to another website... Those weren't your pictures... They were beautiful..."

Now.. I believe the choking sound that issued from somewhere down in my very soul is still echoing on a cell tower somewhere between here central Mass... I didn't know what to say first...

YES.. those are MY pictures...
or..
HEY... are you saying those couldn't be MY pictures because THEY were beautiful...

SHEESH... Family... gotta love 'em... it's the law...

Now.. just so there aren't any OTHER oh so complimentary misunderstandings... when you click on my pictures here in the blog.. they take you to my picture hosting website on Flickr... Which you can also get to by clicking on any of the pics in the scrolling thing at the top... or by clicking here!

I am BayRoadPhoto on the Flickr site... Yes... you will see very many 'new' photo's that don't appear on the blog... I only select the best or the weirdest stuff to blog here...

Now... as we return to our regularly scheduled program (ok.. not so regularly lately, works been a bear!) Remember this...

Even tho you mess up and think the photo's aren't mine... I'm still thrilled that you think they are beautiful... probably even more so... at least I know you don't love them just because I took them... it really is a very nice compliment... and I'm NEVER GONNA LET YOU FORGET IT - YA JERK!!! :)

Later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey,,,what i said was"their not the same pics as on your scroll thingy,all different pics,that i had never seen before,and they are beautiful" and i was confused because i saw them on mass live,so i wondered if they were all yours,turkey,,,all your pics are beautiful,,,except the one you took years ago at the cape of your sister.