Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Larry like fries


Larry like fries
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto.

with his Snack Wrap...

Yes.. I bring my camera and my toys with me to McDonald's... don't you? Luckily my new camera is much smaller than my old one (plus I'm down to one camera in the bag rather than 2) which.. WOOHOO... gives me much more room for toys.. toys... TOYS... I've learned my lesson.. we were at McD's last week and there was this absolutely perfect little old lady across the street, sweeping her driveway... and I mean SWEEPING.. no grain of sand went unnoticed by her... her outfit was a perfect combination of black & white and the huge mop of grey hair on the top of her head was arranged in an ode to Albert Einstein kind of way... she would have made an awesome portrait... and where was my camera? In the truck out in the parking lot... SHEESH... never again if I can help it...

No comments: