Thursday, June 15, 2006

I don't have the alzhiemers...

Well.. unless I have an advanced case of it... I found Purina wandering around my desk again this morning gnawing on a pen amidst the leftover litter of more cigarette butts... yup.. she escaped again and the same hatch was open... now I KNOW I closed it... and triple checked that it was closed... I think we're dealing with a design flaw here... the hatch on the pod has a pinch-type closure... where you pinch the plastic latch together to get the door open... seems those powerful jaws on the freakin' little rodent are strong enuf to pinch it together and then push up... I think I have a fix tho.. I took one of my plastic army men and jammed his foot into the latch so she shouldn't be able to escape again... but I suppose we'll see...

Later....

No comments: