Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Camera for Sale!

So I finally decided on a new camera.. WOOHOO... bumping up to a 7 megapixel from a 5... YEAH... I hemmed and hawed... read and re-read reviews... thought and thought about what type I wanted... I eventually settled on a Canon Powershot A620... yeah.. another point and shoot (although it does offer the same deal where I can get an adapter and add filters and a couple of different type of lens adapters, telephoto and wideangle)... I tell you.. it was a tough decision... I almost went with one of those snazzy dslr setups, you know.. the Rebel XT at around 700 bucks with no lenses but then though "Do I really need a thousand dollar setup to take pics of plastic dinosaurs?" and well.. that was a bit much to rationalize... So I stuck with the point and shoot... but with awesome picture quality reviews!

So... watch for some new extra-clear, extra-large shots coming soon.. and in the meantime.. anyone wanna buy a Konica-Minolta Dimage Z5 (complete with filters and adapters)... I'll give you a good deal! (Holler fast cause it'll be up on ebay in the next couple of days - along with the old Dimage Z1!)

Later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing pics with new camera!