Friday, May 19, 2006

Yogi sighting!

Ok.. so it's a really crappy picture and you kind of have to fill in a few details with your imagination... but here he is... our BEAR!! We took a ride up the road after dinner tonite and then on the way back we saw him cross the road not 50 feet away... right onto our property!! He's a big one... and seemed to be alone so maybe it's a male which frankly I'd prefer to a female with 2 or 3 babies just waiting to grow up and eat my Stupid Little Angry Dog™!!! So... of course.. there we were face to face with the bugger and where's the camera?? In the house... so we zipped it up the driveway and waited.. and watched... and sure enuf.. I caught a glimpse of him coming up the side of the stone wall at the edge of our property... As Mr. 9 2 Bay ran outside with the camera I ran from window to window tracking him... the big b*stard did a 90 degree turn and came up the back of the property not 30 feet into the woods... SEE!



Like I said.. a crappy pic... but hey... you go tromping thru the woods and get a better one! But your not taking my camera with you, I understand blood stains are really hard to clean off of a lens...

So.. our suspicions have been confirmed.. in a REALLY big way! So now it's triple check the porch and yard before stepping outside...

Later...

No comments: