Monday, May 01, 2006

I suppose I should be flattered...

But mostly I'm just pissed... It's always flattering when someone thinks your photos are worth stealing but when the theif is a freakin' Spam blog for "Caribbean Deals" it really gets my goat (see the goat below!)... I discovered that these slime bloggers have taken 2 of my photo's off my Flickr account even tho they are ALL clearly marked "all rights reserved" and posted them to their blog... I don't care that they gave me credit.. as a matter of fact that just adds insult to injury... Now people think that I actually approve of this kind of lower-than dirt type blog... SHEESH... So last nite they got a nasty comment on their blog demanding immediate removal and this morning they got turned into Blogger.com for violating their 'terms of service' which specifically prevents you from posting non-authorized copyrighted content... I suppose I'll just have to keep an eye on things and see what happens... SHHEESH... Welcome to Monday!

Later...

No comments: