Thursday, May 18, 2006

Is it Monday?

I swear it's gotta be Monday and nobody told me... I want my Thursday back... I discovered this morning that since the sun has come out all the trees have popped their leaves.. thereby completely BLOCKING my cell phone signal!! DAMN... It wouldn't be so bad except that I'm totally cellular and well that means - I'VE GOT NO PHONE!!! Unless of course I hop in my truck - drive down the street a couple hundred feet and get my messages - several times a day!! It's either that or get out the freakin' chain saw and hope that I get my signal back before I've clear cut the forest from here to downtown! My only other hope is it's a temporarily low signal from the tower and/or that Mr. 9 2 Bays phone comes in better and I can swap with him (he always did seem to get a better signal with his same make and model phone than I did)! *sigh... have I said before that I hate Cingular wireless?? Oh that's right - I think I have - SEVERAL TIMES!

Later..
OH.. and if you were considering my camera - you've gotta go thru ebay now as I've just listed it...

No comments: