Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Well Hello...

Well Hello there, Dear Neglected Readers... hopefully I haven't lost you all... it's just been one of those lovely, lovely weeks... between 2 ice storms, and clients back from vacation with a vengence... things are a bit crazy here on 9 2 Bay 2 9 2 10... Why is that... clients go away.. have an 'amazing' time... get pissed that they have to get back to work... and take it out on you... I swear they all cleared their desks by dumping their stuff on mine... OH.. but I suppose I should just be grateful that there are clients to get dumped on by... yeah... nice sentiment... but when your pulling 16 hour days and people are still yelling "where's my stuff" it's a little hard to find 'grateful'.... Hey... what good is a job if you can't bi*ch about it right?

On a lighter note... I did get to get away from the desk this afternoon... I got to go to the dentist! Yeah... that's about how my week has been... so tell me... How's your week shaping up?

Later...

No comments: