Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Back right...

So my back was right... final snow amount on 9 2 Bay 2 9 10... around a foot... it really is amazing that my back new this was gonna happen even before the weather guys did... more than 24 hours before the weather guys did... take that Weather.com... maybe you should fire the computer weather simulators and hire me... cause we all know... I just don't have enough to do! Why just this week alone, I've got 2 newsletters to do, a website to finish up, 3 other websites waiting for updates, a database proposal to get out, and Oh yeah... packing and moving... it's new office space for yours truly, dear Reader... so does that mean no more 9 2 Bay 2 9 2 10 ride everyday?? of course not... it just means 1 mile less... the new space is still on 10 in Easthampton - just one mile closer to Northampton... so in the midst of all the regular weekly activities - we get to pack it up and move it all this weekend... Oh the joy!

So anyway... that should explain the slow posting here in the next couple of days... but I'll try...

Later....

No comments: