Thursday, January 06, 2005

Another snow day...

So, it's another snowy day here on 9 2 Bay 2 9 2 10... woohoo... although it's already turned to rain/sleet out there... it is lovely tho.. much better than that brown crap... now if we can just keep the electricity on things will be great... I whimped out on my ride again today, so here I sit, safe and sound, in my own little home office, you know.. I should get a break on my car insurance - if it even looks like snow I hang up the driving gloves till another day.. so I have 4 wheel drive and could probably make it no problem, but it's not me I'm worried about, it's the other drivers.. you know the ones... they drive the 20 year old mini vans with the bald tires and still think they can do 50 down Bay Road in a blizzard... Oh.. and the "other" SUV drivers that think 4 wheel drive is "magic" and they have great traction so of course they can still stop on a dime... ummm... wrong! So, I'll just stay here... let the SUV guy rear-end the mini van lady and leave me out of it...

Later...

No comments: