Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Extra Extra...

Extra snow... lovely... another snowy day here on 9 2 Bay 2 9 2 10... on top of our foot from the weekend we are getting an extra 6 inches, just to keep it fresh and interesting.. The little dog has already been refusing to go outside till it's absolutely necessary and I can't say that I blame her, I've been doing the same thing... the temptation to go out with the camera on a little snow safari is great, but the snow amounts have been greater... greater than the height of my boots that is... nothing is more uncomfortable than a sock full of snow... if this weather keeps up the only thing that'll keep the snow out of the boots is to find a sturdy pair of hip waders - quite the fashion statement... I guess that's what seperates a 'hobby' from a 'profession'... I'm strictly a hobby photographer... but then again... if someone out there wants to pay me to go wade thru the snow drifts with my camera... well... sure... but no money... no photos!

Later...

No comments: